TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Marikar Films has got some big projects lined up for 2007. Right now, they have their hands full with Mammooty's Vishu release Big B. This one will be followed by a new film with Vineeth Shrinivasan. Vineeth's father, Shrinivasan is a screenplay writer, director and also produces a film or two occasionally but he doesn't want to interfere with his son's career. That hasn't stopped the talented offspring from finding good offers.
Ranjit is going to write the screenplay of the film that Marikar Films intends to produce with Vineeth Shrinivasan in the lead role. At Ranjith's request, they have decided to bring Lal Jose in to direct the film. At present, Lal Jose has got himself committed to two other films. As soon as he completes them, he'll begin working with Vineeth Shrinivasan.
Marikar Films has two more projects planned with Mammooty in the lead- Nasrani, which will be released on Onam and this year's Ramzan film. Its Christmas release will star Dileep in the lead role.