TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Few weeks before, her Telugu producer complained that she was the reason for unnecessary disputes with Pawan Kalyan in the sets. The other day, Thambi Antony her producer for Blessy directed Calcutta News in Malayalam for delaying the project for more than 6 months for her unpunctuality.
Again the same producer made a complaint on her. According to the producer's latest interview to Malayalam media, he had sold out his house in Dubai to fulfill Meera's wish to purchase a flat in Kolkata.
But Meera has denied all these allegations. She said: "This is yet another wrong and baseless allegation on me. See how people easily leveled allegations on an actress like me. What is the payment fixed by the producer for me in Calcutta News? Everybody knows the payment structure in Malayalam Industry. Do you think my payment is equal to the cost of his residence in Dubai? Of course, I bought a flat in some place where I wish to stay for a while. But definitely it is not in the money of Calcutta News producer. It is my own earnings. The producer does not need to worry about it. First, ask him to use my dates properly… Some of the media persons, who have some personal rift with me only campaign against me and spreading such news for this producer…"
It may be recalled that the actress had already purchased houses in Chennai, Bangalore and Kochi. Very recently, she had constructed a palatial bungalow near Shorannur.