TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Despite pouring controversies and gossips on her, Meera Jasmine's career is still going steady in Malayalam. She has recently signed for a film with veteran film maker Sathyan Anthikad. Mohan Lal is the hero of the yet to be titled film.
This will be Meera's fourth film with the director in a row. Earlier Meera worked with Sathyan for Achuvinte Amma, Rasatantram and Vinodayatra. Of the three, the Mohan Lal starred Rasatantram was the biggest hit in the year 2006.
Works of the new film will commence shortly. Maestro Illayaraaja is scoring music for this film. This is Raaja's 5th in a row with the director. According to the director, this film would be his proud presentation to Malayalam Cinema on his Silver Jubilee year of his career!