TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Meera Jasmine will soon start her 2007 innings with director Lenin Rajendran's much-delayed film, Rathrimazha.
A long while ago, Lenin Rajendran had launched this musical, classical dance based film with Meera Jasmine and Prithviraj in the lead roles. Prithviraj was removed because he couldn't convincingly perform Bharatnatyam. Vineeth stepped in.
But by then, Meera Jasmine had become very busy with her other language films. Now that the spate of films in other language has decreased, the actress is slowly shifting her attention to Malayalam films. Last year, she had managed to work in only one film, Rasatantram with Mohanlal in the lead. But the film turned out to be a huge hit at the box office.
This time around, she is starting her Malayalam account early in the year. Rathrimazha will hit the theatres on the 24th of this month, if everything goes according to plans.
Lohitadas' Chembatta might also figure in Meera Jasmine's to-do list this year. Her next project however will be director Shyam Prasad's Orey Kadal. Mammooty is the hero of this film.