TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Meera Jasmine's career is on an upswing in Malayalam right now with her new Sathyan Andhikaat film. Dileep is playing the hero's role in the film. But rumors are now afloat that the actress these days is more than willing to concentrate on Malayalam simply because her career has taken a bad beating in Telugu. Ever since all the other Malayalam heroines began to migrate to Kollywood, Meera Jasmine realized that it wouldn't be easy to hold on to the Tamil film industry. She shifted her attention to Telugu.
Problem is- Meera Jasmine never was that keen on doing glamorous roles and Telugu films loves stunningly good looking actresses. So, she had to deal with lots of limitations. Tollywood is fortunate enough to have actresses who look gorgeous and are good at acting too. If that was not bad enough, Meera Jasmine began to gain lot of weight. Nayantara went on a drastic weight-loss regime. The slimmer version of her has now made her one of the leading heroines in Telugu in spite of heavy competition from other actresses from Bollywood. For some reason, Meera Jasmine just wouldn't want to lose weight. That's the reason why her career hasn't registered any noticeable change even after the recent spectacular hit in Telugu.