TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Lots of interesting things are happening in the Malayalam film industry when it comes to actresses. Kavya Madhavan and Padhmapriya are easily the busiest heroines in Malayalam right now. Before Padhmapriya, only Meera Jasmine came close enough to pose a threat to Kavya's No 1 position. The two together had worked in Perumazhakaalam. Meera won critical acclaim but soon disappeared from the Malayalam film industry.
It's now testing time for Padhmapriya. Adoor Gopalakrishnan's new film will bring Kavya Madhavan and Padhmapriya together. This one is going to be a battle of nerves for both the actresses. Though Nandita Das too is starring in the film, the audience is going to be more curious about the other actresses.
Meanwhile, Meera Jasmine is now getting serious about her career in Malayalam. She is starring with Mammooty in director Shyam Prasad's Orey Kadal. The film has an interesting storyline. Meera is Naren's wife but gets slowly drawn to Mammooty. For the first time in her career, she'll get to compete with Shobana in the film.