TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Director Major Ravi, whose film Mission 90 days, was recently released, organised a special screening of the film for Congress leader Sonia Gandhi. The film is about the assassination of her husband former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. The movie is based on the investigation of the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi.
The director himself was a member of the team protecting the Prime Minister when he was assassinated. Being a part of the real thing, he revealed a few truths that have not been told about what actually happened. The film was released last week to a decent opening. In addition to the Congress President, her family too will be at the screening of the film.
Since the movie is in Malayalam, the director has added English subtitles to it. The screening will take place this weekend or according to Sonia Gandhi's convenience, the director said. Major Ravi's next film will be the sequel to the hit film Keerthi Chakra. Mammootty will play the lead role in the film. This one might have the Khandahar hijack incident as the basis for its storyline. Mohanlal and Jeeva acted the first part of the film.