TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, July 09, 2007
Lal Jose's movie Arabikatha has a Chinese actress, Chang Shu Min in the lead role, and now a Japanese actress, Shunsuken Matosuoka has been roped in for a movie starring Mohanlal in the lead role. However, the movie will not only be made in Malayalam, but also in English and Japanese.
This Indo-Japanese movie would be produced by Japan's PAL Entertainment Productions and would be based on the life of Ayyapanpillai Madhavan Nair. Nair was from Kerala who fought against India's British rulers from Japan. The movie will be directed by Albert and the Indian producer is yet to be finalized.
Mohanlal's recent release was Hello, which hit the theatres on July 5. His movie Alibhai will hit theatres on August 15th. The movie by Shaji Kailash will have Gopika and Navya Nair playing the female leads.