TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Vasco da Gama is in his early thirties but he still insists on squandering his life by playing with kids and doing nothing useful in particular.
This is the role that Mohanlal plays in the new film, Chota Mumbai. When Mohanlal's parents named him after the great explorer, they thought that he'd grow up and do something spectacular like his namesake did. But this Vasco da Gama has no such intentions at all.
Chota Mumbai is director Anwar Rasheed's new film after Rajamanikkam. The film's shooting begins on the 4th of this month at Kochi. Bhavana is the heroine. Mohanlal will be joining the crew on the 10th.
Mammooty meanwhile is working in Mayavi.