TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
All the meetings that Mohanlal has been having with director Adoor Gopalakrishnan have started to bear fruit. The director has announced a new film with him playting the lead role. This will be his new film after the critically acclaimed Nizhalkuthu. The new film is going to be based on three stories written by popular writer Thakazhi Shivashankara Pilla. This is Mohanlal's first film with the acclaimed director. The film has two heroines- Padmapriya and Nandita Das. The former is the main heroine. It looks as if the two will beat the record that Dileep and Kavya Madhavan had created for most number of films together.
Adoor had completed the film's screenplay. Full-fledged shooting will begin in March. Mohanlal recently completed a song sequence for his new film Chota Mumbai with Bhavana in the lead. This is Bhavana's first film with him as the hero.