TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Actor Mohanlal justified his stand over the issue of him endorsing a liquor brand. He said that the same people who have brought up the issue have not noticed the ads that he has done for better causes. The brand that he has has endorsed is a brand made in Karnataka and one owned by a Keralite. In the controversial advertisement he says "Whats up this evening?". The issue has been first brought up by an NGO based in Kottayam - Mahatma Gandhi National Foundation. Apparently according to them a tipsy Mohanlal is not the average Malayalamee's ideal role model.
Mohanlal has defended himself by saying that in his career of over 500 films, he has acted in many a scene in which he has played the role of a drunken man. He has added in his defence that liquor is the Kerala state government's biggest revenue giver.
In more Mohanlal news, he will be teaming up with Director Ranjit to deliver another hit. To be produced under Vaishak Movies, it will their next collaboration after Maayavi. According to the Director Ranjit, it will be a must watch for Mohanlal fans.The heroine for the film is yet unknown.