TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Friday, July 27, 2007
Romance or talking about it loosens quite a few tongues. Film personalities, who aren't ready to talk about their romance lives, don't hesitate when it comes to giving opinion about the topic though.
It is only a matter of time before Naren weds the girl he is in love with. The two had got engaged to be married recently. So, what does he feel about romance?
"Romance and love have all my blessings. I fell in love with for the first time when I was studying in school. We were living in Dubai then. She was my classmate. We used to meet at school everyday and talk. I was in love with her but I never had the courage to tell her.
"Then, on the school annual day, she came and sat next to me. I was worried what people might think. She simply said, 'I know what they'll think. They'll probably say that we're in love.' When school finally ended, I felt very sad about moving apart. I have her a heart-shaped gold coin. She gave me one too."