TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
There was no stopping for Malayalee beauty Navya Nair ever since making her acting debut through Malayalam film titled Ishtam in 2001. She bagged the Kerala State Award for the Best Actress in 2002 for her performance in Nandanam. She was conferred the prestigious state award once again in 2005 for her role in Kanne Madanguka and Saira. Today, she is not only a big name in Malluwood but also in Kollywood. However, she seems to have made a grave mistake my allotting too much of her time and energy on her Tamil film Maaya Kannadi.
She was looking up to Maaya Kannadi to transform her image. She was in the lead role along with Cheran, Sandhya, Ranjitha and Malavika in this film being produced by Srinivasan and directed by Cheran. However, things failed to work as she expected with its makers running into financial problems. She then stepped in to complete it by handing financial help though rumors were rife that she was having affair with Cheran. She even refused to act with senior actors thinking that she would get better offers from young heroes after the release of the film.
However, all her dreams went into the drains, as the film failed terribly at the theatres. Lack of good storyline led to the doom but Cheran has moved on. He is currently working with Kamlini Mukherjee in a new film while Navya is trying hard get the track right. Poor girl!