TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, October 18, 2007
If there's one thing actress Nayantara hates with a passion, it's attending any of her film's publicity events or press meets.
Nayantara admits that she is a media shy. “It may sound surprising, since I am an actress, but it's just the way I am. Ask me to shoot, I can do it until I am tired, but ask me to speak to the media to publicise my movie or about my career, and I get nervous. For each of my films I just pray for its success. I am fortunate to have worked with good filmmakers who have understood my feelings on the issue," she said.
Answering to the recent gossip about her close relationship with Venkatesh, her hero in Tulasi, Nayan said: "Venkatesh is a true gentleman and very true to his profession. I felt safe and convenient while acting with him! I learned a lot from him which helped to reconstruct my thoughts and way of approach…"
However she has refused to comment on any of her Tamil heroes except the super star Rajnikanth. "Rajini sir is always great and no one could be compared with him. Acting with him is always a pleasure to an actress like me. I'm ready to act at least in a scene in his next film, if he calls me!"