TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Nayantara has become one of those rare heroines who had survived ugly scandals and have come out of them with flying colors. For a while, there was a general concern that the actress' career would suffer irreparable damages after photographs of her with Simbu appeared mysteriously on the Internet. But, to everybody's surprise, it did not affect her career. In fact, she had been getting new offers after that! Recently, she was picked up for Ajith's new film Billa.
She now is also going to be Danush's heroine in his next film. Danush's new film which will hit the theatres this summer, will have him with Meera Jasmine. The film with Nayantara will begin soon after this one. Now, Nayantara also joins the list of actresses who had acted with both father-in-law and son-in-law as their heroines.