TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The "torrid" romance between Nayantara and Simbu continues to draw attention. The actress had surprised everybody recently when she hired bodyguards. These days, it has become a usual practice for actresses to hire personal bodyguards to keep over-enthusiastic and deranged fans away from them. But when Nayantara hired bodyguards, rumors immediately began that she was trying to protect herself from her ex. It was only a short while ago when photographs of her kissing Simbu had appeared mysteriously on the Internet.
Though Simbu denied knowing anything about it, nobody is convinced. He claims that he had lost his phone. These days, Nayantara is getting very serious about regaining her position in Tamil. She wants to make absolutely sure that neither her ex nor his father retaliates against her. Persistent rumors are on that her ex is still continuing to talk her into continuing her relationship with her.