TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Nithya Das, the Parakkum Thaliga heroine, got married to her sweetheart on Sunday, the 17th of June, in Guruvayoor. The marriage was a love marriage. Arvind Singh is the name of the groom.
The romance began in the year 2005 when Nithya Das was traveling to Chennai by Indian Airlines flight. Arvind was a member of the cabin crew. What began as friendship later turned into romance. The sweetest thing about this romance is the fact that Arvind, a native of Jammu, wasn't even aware that Nithya was an actress when he met her for the first time.
The marriage took place on Sunday, the 17th of June at the Shri Krishna temple, Guruvayoor. Some of the celebrity guests include Samyuktha Varma, Navya Nair and the eternal favorite Manju Warrier. Initially, Nithya's parents were apprehensive about the marriage because the boy was from a culturally different family.
After meeting him and getting to know him better, they changed their minds. A grand wedding reception is going to be held at Taj Residency, Kochi, for the film industry.