TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Padmapriya is one smart actress. After a particularly nasty experience with another obsessed fan, these days she is very careful when it comes to dealing with them.She was recently in Kochi for the shooting of her Tamil film Sattham Podathey. A fan of hers turned up on the sets and requested her to pose for a picture with him. He added that he had seen all her films in Malayalam and Tamil. Out of curiosity, Padmapriya asked him a question, "How many films have I acted in?" The fan didn't expect the question. He didn't know the answer. He went away red-faced.
The much-delayed film Saththam Podathey will soon hit the theatres in Tamilnadu. Meanwhile, the film's hero, Prithviraj is getting ready to star in the Tamil remake of Udayanaanu Thaaram. Prakashraj will appear in Shrinivasan's role in the Tamil version.
For her new Malayalam film Aanandam, Padmapriya had lost lot of weight and looks very much like a city-bred girl.