- Bhavana-Naveen Wedding: Actor Innocent Was Not Invited?
- Innocent's New Look For Mammootty-Shyamdhar Movie Is Trending!
- Swarna Kaduva Movie Review: Biju Menon Is In Full Form!
- Swarna Kaduva: 5 Reasons To Watch The Film!
- Swarna Kaduva Release Date Postponed!
- Biju Menon's Swarnakaduva Is Not A Mere Comedy!
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
The Malayalam film artists unanimously support Padmapriya in the issue of Saami slapping her in the shooting spot. Actresses Gopika, Bhavana, Navya Nair, Karthika and Geethu Mohan Das who came from Malayalam and become familiar in Tamil have condemned the incident happened in Mirugam set and blasted the director in harsh words.
Gopika told, "If I would have experienced an incident like this, my dad will have crushed the concerned person on the spot. So far I have been completed 9 films in Tamil. But I never experienced like this…"
Bhavana, another Malayalee girl familiar in Tamil Cinema told, "It is unfortunate and intolerable. It is not the privilege of any director to beat an actress. One cannot learn acting skills through such harsh treatments. I never heard such things in Malayalam film Industry…"
Actresses like Karthika (heroine of Nam Naadu), Navya Nair and Geethu Mohandas also condemned the behavior of Saami and supported Padmapriya.
Innocent, The President of Malayalam Film Artist Association has expressed his shock over the happenings and condemned the behavior of Director Saami behalf of their Association.