TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
The Malayalam film artists unanimously support Padmapriya in the issue of Saami slapping her in the shooting spot. Actresses Gopika, Bhavana, Navya Nair, Karthika and Geethu Mohan Das who came from Malayalam and become familiar in Tamil have condemned the incident happened in Mirugam set and blasted the director in harsh words.
Gopika told, "If I would have experienced an incident like this, my dad will have crushed the concerned person on the spot. So far I have been completed 9 films in Tamil. But I never experienced like this…"
Bhavana, another Malayalee girl familiar in Tamil Cinema told, "It is unfortunate and intolerable. It is not the privilege of any director to beat an actress. One cannot learn acting skills through such harsh treatments. I never heard such things in Malayalam film Industry…"
Actresses like Karthika (heroine of Nam Naadu), Navya Nair and Geethu Mohandas also condemned the behavior of Saami and supported Padmapriya.
Innocent, The President of Malayalam Film Artist Association has expressed his shock over the happenings and condemned the behavior of Director Saami behalf of their Association.