TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Lal Creations, the production and distribution company, is undoubtedly presently the biggest producer-distributor of Malayalam films. This title has recently been delivering fantastic blockbuster movies such as Thenkasi Pattanam, Thommanum Makkalum, Chandupottu and Classmates. Lal Creations is the brainchild of of Lal, who has built his reputation in all areas of films, starting from writing scripts to direction, distributing films to producing, while also acting in several movies. He sure has the ability to feel the pulse of the audience.
He is also responsible for encouraging and moulding many stars, grooming and mentoring them, making them become big superstars like Mammootty, Dileep and Suresh Gopi. Now, Lal has announced that he is going to make a new film, Panthaya Kozhi with Sunil aka Naren to play the lead role. Tamil actress Pooja has been selected as the heroine for this film to be directed by M.A Venu. Panthaya Kozhi begins shooting on February 5th and is planned for a Vishu release. Naren has a got a golden chance to make it in the Malayalam film industry because he is being tutored by none other than Lal.