TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Malayalam film industry always had to deal with an acute shortage of villains. But once in a while, acclaimed character artistes from other languages do make an appearance or two in Malayalam and make a pretty good impact.
Pasupathy shot to instant fame when he starred in Kamalhasan's Veerumandi. Recently, he graduated to playing hero roles with the film Veyil.
Cinematographer-turned-director Amal Neerad's new film Big B stars Mammooty in the lead role. Pasupathy is going to play the role of Police Commissioner in the film. Balaji is the name of his character. He arrives in Kochi to take charge as the Police Commissioner of the city.
Mammooty is Bilal, a native of Kochi who goes to Mumbai and works as a bodyguard. After staying away for years from his native town, he returns to the city. With that, the story begins to unfold. Kochi and Mumbai are the two main locations.