TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Once in a while, the best minds in the Malayalam film industry unite and come up with masterpieces. Eighteen years ago, MT Vasudevan Nair, Hariharan and Mammooty got together and made Vadakkan Veeragatha. The dream-team is getting ready to reunite.
Initial reports said that they were planning to make a sequel film to Vadakkan Veeragatha. This was going to be Mammooty's summer release this year. This time they wanted to make a film about Payyampalli Chandu. But they have now selected Pazhassi Raja, who is said to have been the first to wage a war against the British in the history of Kerala. His battles were fought in and around Wayanaad.
The director has signed up Sharat Kumar, noted tamil actor to play an important role in the film.
This incidentally also happens to be the most expensive film ever to be made in Malayalam at a budget of Rs 8 Crores!