TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
M Ranjit, the producer of Chintamani Kola Case is now getting ready to produce another film. This time around, it will have Prithviraj in the lead role.
After the stupendously successful Baba Kalyani, Mamta Mohandas returns yet again to Malayalam with this film. According to initial reports, the film is going to be about a film within a film. Chennai, Kodaikanal, Nagercoil and Kochi are going to be the main venues of the shooting.
Prithviraj meanwhile has two films that he's now looking forward to- one with Padhmapriya as his heroine and the other one is in Tamil with Jyothika as the heroine.
The latter had run into massive delays after the actress marriage. She'll soon join the sets to complete the shooting but many are now wondering if the distributors would be willing to touch the film. This would become more difficult after her husband announced that she wouldn't be attending any more film functions.