TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
There always were problems when it comes to finding heroines for Prithviraj in Malayalam. They either were too young or slightly senior to him in terms of image. As if this wasn't bad enough, suddenly actresses would simply refuse to work with him. After the resounding success of Maayavi, director Shafi is all set to start his new film, Chocolate. The film's shooting will begin on the 1st of May. Prithviraj is the hero. Notebook Roma is the heroine. The film story takes place with Kalalayaa as the backdrop. Jayasurya is the second hero. The rest of the cast includes Lalu Alex, Salim Kumar, Suraj and others.
Meanwhile, Prithviraj had an amazing hit in Tamil with Mozhi, in which he plays the role of a musician who falls in love with a hearing impaired woman. Jyothika had played the female lead in this film. There were many who wondered if starring in such an emotional role would be such a good idea for Prithviraj, but he seems to have had his priorities right. There is gossip going around that he might soon start shifting to more action-oriented roles in future.