TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Friday, November 09, 2007
Cine stars trying their luck in other language films have always been a common phenomenon. There have been several Malayalam actresses and actors who have made a shift to Tamil films and have either maintained their balance between the two languages or have completely shifted to Tamil films.
Remya Nambeesan, who was seen in the recently released hit film, Chocolate, is making her Tamil debut with Raman Thediya Seethai opposite Cheran. Mosaphere produces the film to be directed by Jaganji.
Chocolate, starring Prithviraj and Roma in the lead, was released for Ramzan and has been well-received at the box office.