TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Friday, November 09, 2007
Cine stars trying their luck in other language films have always been a common phenomenon. There have been several Malayalam actresses and actors who have made a shift to Tamil films and have either maintained their balance between the two languages or have completely shifted to Tamil films.
Remya Nambeesan, who was seen in the recently released hit film, Chocolate, is making her Tamil debut with Raman Thediya Seethai opposite Cheran. Mosaphere produces the film to be directed by Jaganji.
Chocolate, starring Prithviraj and Roma in the lead, was released for Ramzan and has been well-received at the box office.