TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The journey to filmdom was easy for actress Roma. She received lots of appreciation for her performance in her debut film Notebook and it catapulted her the hot spot. Today, she is a busy actress with offers keep pouring in. She is currently acting with Dileep in Joshi's new film titled July 4. The makers of the film are planning to release it on July 4, which is Dileep's lucky date.
She has another film titled Chocolate to be produced by Ananya Films and directed by Shafi. It has Prithviraj and Jayasuriya in the lead roles and script written by Sibi-Udayan duo. Her list of films doesn't end there. She is also going to act with superstar Mohanlal in a new film by Sibi Malayil. She is happy working with good directors and actors. She said that she has good roles to play in all the three films.
"I am playing a girl who is in love with a taxi driver (Dileep) in July 4. Chocolate is a campus flick, in which I am essaying the role of a bubbly, mischievous girl," revealed the actress.
She is not averse to take up Tamil films but she feels Malluwood will exploit her acting skills better. "I don't mind doing Tamil films, as I am very comfortable with the language, having lived all my life in Chennai, though my family is originally from Delhi. But I feel it is in Malayalam cinema that I would get more opportunities to prove my abilities as an artiste," she said.
Well, here is an actress who knows exactly what she wants. Roma seems to know that Rome is not built in a day!