TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Young actress Sandhya was in for a rude experience recently when she was returning home after shooting.
Sandhya lives with her family in an apartment in Chennai. For some strange reasons, she decided to take a short walk home one evening.
A passer-by, a young man couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the actress walking quietly home. He got very curious and began to follow her. For a while Sandhya didn't notice this "follower". When she did, he came up to her and asked her if she was Sandhya, the actress.
He then asked her to sign an autograph for him. She refused.
This had angered the man and he tried to grab her hand. Sandhya got angry too and slapped him. By then, the watchman of her apartment noticed the commotion and came to her rescue. He drove the man away and she reached home safely.
Sandhya had got into another trouble on New Year's Eve. She was invited by a private TV channel to be a star guest at its New Year celebrations on the ECR. Before she could get into her vehicle, she was surrounded by fans and curious onlookers. Sandhya panicked. But, thankfully, nothing untoward happened.