TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Normally, when Sathyan Anthikaat launches a new film, he takes his own time to come up with a name that really suits the film and the story and also creates just the right kind of curiosity among the audience. Films with names like Achuvinde Amma and Rasatantram took a long time to be released. This time around, he has done something that is quite contrary to his style. His new film, with Dileep and Meera Jasmine in the lead role is now being filmed at various parts of Kerala. Surprisingly, the director didn't waste much time in coming up with a name for this one.
Vinodayatra is the name of the film. Not surprisingly, the director had completed almost the entire shooting. Post-production work will begin soon. Maestro Ilayaraaja had already completed the film's music and background scores. Vinodayatra will be released in the first week of April. Dileep, who is desperately in need of a convincing hit, is eagerly awaiting the release of this one.