TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Added to that is their last released film, Manorama Six Feet Under, directed by Navdeep Singh, is also being screened at the same festival. Staying Alive, which stars Saurabh Shukla and Ananth Mahadevan himself, based on the true story of a journalist and an underworld kingpin, is about being grateful at the joy of just staying alive.
Staying Alive has been earlier screened at 'Bite the Mango Festival' at Bradford, UK. Speaking about the film, director Ananth Mahadevan said that it is a tribute to great cinema makers, who have inspired him to make a movie of this kind.
As for Manorama Six Feet Under, its producer Ketan Maru said that since his film won the Best Film Award at 'The Mahindra Indo-American Arts Council Film Festival' (MIAAC) at New York, there has been a lot of curiosity among audiences to watch this film.
The 12th IFFK 2007, currently being held from December 7-14, 2007, showcasing the films of famous directors from across the globe; films of many other directors too are being screened in various sections.
The jury includes ten distinguished members the film fraternity across the world who have a tough choice to make, in order to give away the festival's six awards and one audience prize.