TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Shaji Kailash and Suresh Gopi work very well with each other. Not many know this but he also is a very good friend of Malayalam superstar Mohanlal. The two have an excellent director-actor compatibility with each other. So, how did this friendship stay away from the media's eyes. The director had this to say about his friendship with Mohanlal, "We don't normally go about extending our friendship to beyond the sets. We come together when we decide to make a film. Once the film gets over, the friendship is simply put on hold until we start to work together again.
"There really is no point in being formal with each other and exchange greetings and making customary enquiries about well-beings. Our friendship is confined only to work", he adds. Shaji Kailash and his films had an important role to play in the larger-than-life image that Mohanlal had created for himself. It turned out to be both a blessing and curse for the actor. But nobody's complaining because the two had come up with some of the biggest hits in Malayalam.