TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Shakeela was once the queen of soft porn films in India. Her films were also dubbed into many languages. Today, she is a well known name in Indian cinema but she seems to be in dilemma at the moment whether to take up glamour roles or not. Well, she seems to have once again fallen back to old ways of flesh show.
This sex bomb got recognition from the public only after her Malayalam hit film Kinarathumbikal. She entered Malayalam cinema at a time when the business was dipping low but her films managed to do very well at the box-office. After driving the imagination of men folks beyond the limit for many years, she stepped into comedy and artiste roles. But now, she seems to have returned to her old ways.
Her role as a tea-shop owner in Tamil film Palaniappa Kalloori is said to be hot with lots of flesh show. However, the actress said that the role is comedy-based though glamorous. She also added that she is not in the mood to return to soft porn films. Another rumour is spreading like a wildfire that she is planning to get married and settle down.