TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
About four years ago, Shakeela made a decision to not act in Malayalam films anymore. But it looks as if she has decided to forgive and forget that decision.
A while ago, she made her return to Malayalam films, this time as a nun. Now, she is getting ready to star in yet another film in Malayalam.
Love in Bangkok is the name of the film and Shakeela is the second heroine. Former Ms Asia, Jennifer Kothwal is the heroine. Vijay, a newcomer, had played the male lead. Vinaya Prasad and Rahul Dev form the rest of the cast. Bangalore and Bangkok were the two main shooting destinations for the film.
Nothing much is known about the film's story or about Shakeela's role in it, but you can rest assured that she is not playing the role of a nun this time.