TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Sharat Kumar, the man who was Nayantara's hero in her Tamil debut film, is now going to star in an important role in director Hariharan's new Malayalam film, Paiyamveli Chandu.
Mammooty is the hero of the film. Mamta Mohandas returns to act with him, this time as heroine. There are however rumors now that she might not be the heroine of this film due to her commitments in Telugu. Nothing is confirmed yet. This will be Mammooty's Onam release this year.
Hariharan has convinced Sharat Kumar to play an important role in this film.
Meanwhile the film's heroine, Mamta Mohandas admits that Sivapadhikaaram, her debut film in Tamil didn't do any wonders to her career. "It was fully a hero-oriented film. The heroine only had to be a glamorous doll in it. Tamil films usually only want heroines for the glamour requirements. I have decided to not do such roles in future," she says.
That indirectly means that she wants to stick around in Malayalam.