TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, February 02, 2007
You just can't help but admire Sharmili's honesty about her looks. There was once a time when her name was quoted along with Shakeela as one of the queens of soft-porn industry in Malayalam. After a brief hiatus, she is returning to acting. This time around, she says she wouldn't be doing glamorous roles. She says she has a valid reason too. "I don't have a glamorous body now. It is not worth revealing it on camera."
She is on a comeback mission now. Her concentration is on playing comedy and character roles. T Rajendran's Veerasamy marks her return. She is the mother of the heroine in the film.
When asked about her marriage plans, she had a very strong reply. Sharmili says that she is very well aware that marriage is a very distant dream for actresses who had worked in soft porn films. According to her, she is very comfortable even with the fact that she might never get married at all in her life.