TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Sunidhi Chouhan is a well-recognized voice all over the country thanks to the phenomenal hits like Dhoom machaaley...' in Dhoom and the title song of 'Mast'. Her fans in Kerala can now hear her voice in Malayalam itself! She will soon make her debut in Malayalam with Andhiponvettam. AV Narayanan makes his directorial debut with the film.
Sunidhi Chouhan is going to sing a fast-paced song in the film and that's just not the end of the story. There are talks that the good-looking singer will also make an appearance in a small role in the film! In the year 2001, she won the RD Burman award for best newcomer singer. She also won the most promising talent award and Lata Mangeshkar Trophy.