TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Director Johnny Anthony has finalized his next project after completing Inspector Garuda with Dileep. The new film's name is Saddham.
The film brings Suresh Gopi and Lal together again. The two had previously worked together in Thenkashipattinam. In the film, Suresh Gopi plays the role of Xavier. Xavier's nickname is Saddham.
This one too is going to be a larger-than-life character for Suresh Gopi. He plays the role of the guardian of markets. Why markets? Well, it is the lifeline of the economy.
Johnny Anthony hasn't finalized a heroine yet. But unconfirmed rumors have it that it would be a north-Indian actress. The rest of the cast includes Cochin Haniffa, Vijayaraghavan, Jagadhi and others.
Shooting is likely to commence in the last week of January.