TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, July 02, 2007
Director Surjulan will direct a new Malayalam film titled SMS. Surjulan said, 'since the film is a thriller, the title will go very well with the story line'. Music Maestro Ilayaraja has suggested this uncommon title after listening to the script. Surjulan came into limelight with his film Madamma.
Surjulan will be Navya Nair and Bala's second film where they were cast opposite each other. Earlier both have acted in Kalabhan, but the film failed to attract the viewers. According to the director, Mukesh will be playing a vital role in this film.
The director said, 'the story is a right mixture of comedy and suspense'. He assured that the film would give a whole new experience to the viewers.
Ilayaraja scores the music and already the maestro have completed recording 5 songs at Chennai Prasad studios. At present Raja is more keen in composing Malayalam movies than Tamil. He is simultaneously working in four more Malayalam projects.