TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Flora made her debut in Tamil with Vijayakanth's Gajendra. Sadly, the film didn't do much to her career. After a gap, she returned with a very controversial film, Sorry Yenakku Kalyanam Aayiduchu.
The film's other heroine, Swarnamalya, was busy dealing with one controversy after the other in her personal life. That was one of the reasons why she wasn't able to capitalize on the offers that came her way when the film was dubbed and released in Telugu. Nothing, however, stopped Flora from making the most of the opportunities.
She claims that she now has five new offers in Telugu.
The actress is very much aware of the fact that the kind of roles that she gets in Telugu doesn't give much scope for performance. She says that she'd love to return to Tamil if they have offers which could bring out the actress in her.
Flora also has a soft spot for Malayalam films. "Malayalam films are probably the only ones that are concerned with your performance. They give you the opportunity to really act. If I get an offer in Malayalam, I'm ready to let go of other offers and fly down to Kerala and act," she says.