TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Malayalam Actress Urvasi and Manoj K Jayan put an end to their 7 year old marriage life by mutual consent in Chennai Court.
Urvasi, a popular actress in Tamil and Malayalam cinema, made her debut in Tamil with K Bhagyaraj in the movie 'Mundhanai Mudichu'. She had fallen in love with popular Malayalam actor Manoj K Jayan and got married in the year 2000.
The couple developed difference of opinion recently and filed for divorce at Chennai Family Court. The Judge awarded divorce to both on Wednesday morning. The Court also instructed Urvasi to leave her daughter under Manoj's care.
Later Manoj told, “There is nothing to say about the divorce. My parents are taking care of our daughter and I hope that she would stay with me and pursue her studies".