- Certain Groups Tried To Oust Me From The Industry: Babu Antony
- Pics! Refreshing Posters Of 'Valliyum Thetti Pulliyum Thetti'
- Kalpana Was My Elder Sister: Manoj K Jayan
- Urvashi Shames Herself By Showing Up Drunk
- Malayalam Actors And Their Multiple Marriages
- Nagara Varidhi Naduvil Njan: Viewers Expectations
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Malayalam Actress Urvasi and Manoj K Jayan put an end to their 7 year old marriage life by mutual consent in Chennai Court.
Urvasi, a popular actress in Tamil and Malayalam cinema, made her debut in Tamil with K Bhagyaraj in the movie 'Mundhanai Mudichu'. She had fallen in love with popular Malayalam actor Manoj K Jayan and got married in the year 2000.
The couple developed difference of opinion recently and filed for divorce at Chennai Family Court. The Judge awarded divorce to both on Wednesday morning. The Court also instructed Urvasi to leave her daughter under Manoj's care.
Later Manoj told, “There is nothing to say about the divorce. My parents are taking care of our daughter and I hope that she would stay with me and pursue her studies".