TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Malayalam Actress Urvasi and Manoj K Jayan put an end to their 7 year old marriage life by mutual consent in Chennai Court.
Urvasi, a popular actress in Tamil and Malayalam cinema, made her debut in Tamil with K Bhagyaraj in the movie 'Mundhanai Mudichu'. She had fallen in love with popular Malayalam actor Manoj K Jayan and got married in the year 2000.
The couple developed difference of opinion recently and filed for divorce at Chennai Family Court. The Judge awarded divorce to both on Wednesday morning. The Court also instructed Urvasi to leave her daughter under Manoj's care.
Later Manoj told, “There is nothing to say about the divorce. My parents are taking care of our daughter and I hope that she would stay with me and pursue her studies".