TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
'Gaana Gandharvan' KJ Yesudas' son Vijay Yesudas got married to his long-time sweetheart Darshana at Trivandrum Club, Thiruvananthapuram, Sunday, the 21st of January 2007.
The wedding ceremony was attended by Kerala Chief Minister VS Achyudanandan and leading film personalities like Mohanlal, Adoor Gopalakrishnan, Shrinivasan, Jagadi Shreekumar and others. All the important members of playback sinigng community too had turned up to attend the ceremony.
The couple will host a lavish wedding reception in Chennai on the 25th of this month.
Vijay Yesudas and Dubai-based Darshana had been in love with each other for the past four years and were awaiting their families' consent to get married. Their engagement was announced last year.