TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Debutant director Jayasurya had launched Speed a long time ago with Dileep and Gajala in the lead roles.
Dileep plays the role of a First Year student at a college dedicated to sportspersons. Gajala had already acted in many Tamil and Telugu films. The film's shooting began on the 18th of August, 2005. The film was initially named Speed. Then it was changed to Fast Track. Now it has become The Speed Track.
Why did 'Speed' become so slow?
The film's producer Zubair replies, "We initially had planned to complete the film's shooting within 50 days. But we weren't able to complete Dileep's portions within the time that he gave us. Unfortunately, Dileep had other film commitments that he had previously agreed to. It took us a long time to get his call sheets again. The film is ready now."
Why did the film's release get delayed?
Dileep had scheduled the release of one film or the other during each season. This time around, he didn't have any film release. That was why we decided to release the film now.