TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Introduced by ace director Cheran in Autograph, the actress played decent roles only in some selected movies in Tamil. For the past few months, she has been concentrating in Malayalam movies only and just picked only one movie in Tamil, i.e. Vellithirai, the remake of her earlier Malayalam flick Udayananu Tharam.
When our correspondent enquired Gopika's parent about the actress's marriage, they replied, "Yes, it is true. We are looking for a groom to our daughter Gopika. But some of the magazines carried stories about her engagement last week that were totally false."
"Any how, her marriage will be held by the end of 2008 and Vellithirai will be her last movie in Tamil. She will not sign in any Tamil movies further. She also says no to S pictures movie a couple of days ago. In Malayalam, she is acting in three movies. All are in finishing stage," they added.
The actress may visit Chennai on 7th, Friday to attend the premier of Prakash Raj's Vellithirai which will be held at Sathyam Complex.