- 6 Instances When A Malayalam Actress Went On To Win The National Film Award For The Best Actress!
- Past To Present: Who Can Replace Mohanlal & Shobhana If Pavithram Is Remade Now?
- Ticket From Mollywood to Bollywood!
- When Malayalam Actresses Donned The Police Uniform!
- Prithviraj, Shobhana, Biju Menon And Anoop Menon In 'Pavada'
- Thira is a trilogy: Vineeth Sreenivasan
The director has already introduced 7 leading heroines to the South film industry including Shobhana, Kousalya, Lisi, Parvathy and Karthika. Now the director is going to introduce his 8th heroine Sara through this film, which he directs after a gap of 3 years.
According to Menon, the film is a family story set against a political backdrop. "It has politics in the family as well as family in politics. Anyhow, it will be different film, which I'm sure people will enjoy a lot," says Balachandra Menon.
Jayasurya and Jagathi Sreekumar play the prominent roles. Bharath Gopi, who passed away a couple of the days before, also played in a cameo role in the film. The film has music by M Jayachandran and is being produced by AV Anoop.