TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
The director has already introduced 7 leading heroines to the South film industry including Shobhana, Kousalya, Lisi, Parvathy and Karthika. Now the director is going to introduce his 8th heroine Sara through this film, which he directs after a gap of 3 years.
According to Menon, the film is a family story set against a political backdrop. "It has politics in the family as well as family in politics. Anyhow, it will be different film, which I'm sure people will enjoy a lot," says Balachandra Menon.
Jayasurya and Jagathi Sreekumar play the prominent roles. Bharath Gopi, who passed away a couple of the days before, also played in a cameo role in the film. The film has music by M Jayachandran and is being produced by AV Anoop.