TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
While there has always been tremendous fan support for Kollywood"s leading ladies (remember the temple for Khushbu?), fan clubs seem to be a more recent phenomenon.
Trisha is almost a trendsetter when it comes to these fan clubs. The chic actress has numerous fan clubs in various cities in Tamil Nadu. Like fans of the male stars, her fans celebrate the release of her every film and also involve themselves in many welfare activities.
The latest lady to get fan clubs is bhavana. The petite girl from Kerala won over the hearts with her homely looks, cute smile and emotive ability. Smitten over by these, now, fans in Madurai and Erode have started fan clubs for the actress.
While it is learnt that the young actress was initially apprehensive of such clubs, she has now embraced them as the club members wanted to help the needy through her fan clubs.