TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Latest reports say that Jayaram has walked out of the forthcoming Tamil movie Guru En Aalu directed by Selvah, since he had to play second fiddle to actor Madhavan. The decision came from the actor just one hour before the pooja. However, the veteran producer KRG immediately roped in actor Abbas as a replacement to Jayaram.
Interestingly, Jayaram became very popular in Kollywood as second fiddle to Kamal Hassan in Tenali and Panchatantiram. He was widely-appreciated for comedies that have contributed for the actor"s popularity in Kollywood.
Jayaram was almost wiped off from Malayalam cinema with the failure of Seetha Kalyanam, Winter and Magic Lamp. In fact, he was struggling to come back. He would have got plenty of roles in Kollywood if he buried his ego. But sometimes, ego wins!
In Guru En Aalu, Madhavan is in the lead role opposite Mamata Mohandas. Abbas, Brinda Parekh and Vivek also have important roles in the film. The film, which has been under production since late 2007, will release in late 2008.