TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
It was truly an amazing moment and Kamal rendered with the same old passion and sweetness even without any preparation on the stage of Shobha Hridhyaraagam 2008, a musical night jointly arranged by World Malayalee Council, Madras Medical Mission (MMM) and Malayala Manorama. Almost all the leading musicians of Malayalam film industry (MACTA) had participated in the show and presented an adipoli kutchery, a real Sunday treat to thousands of their Malayalee fans, who settled in the City for decades.
Vidhyasagar, one of the leading composers in the South film industry, inaugurated the programme by lightening the traditional Kuthu vilakku. This programme was arranged by the organizers on a part of raising funds to cure 125 young hearts those who were suffering with heart ailments through hi-tech surgery.
Kamal Hassan plays the role of Programme Ambassador of Hridhyaraagam 2008 and assured his fan clubs assistance too to this good cause. A check of Rs.75 lacks, collected through this event has been handed by Kamal Hassan to MMM's directors Dr John, EJ Thomas and Vargheese Eappan on the stage. Lal Johan of Malayala Manorama and Praveen, Achuthan, Anoop and Sridhar of WMC also attended the event.
|12th International Film Festival of Kerala 2007|