TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The young actor, who debuted into Mollywood with his first super hit Aniyathipravu, has recently shot for a song and dance sequence for Twenty:20, which also features Nayantara, Prithviraj, Indrajith and Manikuttan.
The handsome actor wants to do serious roles in the future, rather than his current roles. "I even envy Indrajith and Jayasuriya for the type of roles they have been doing, consistently different. I would also like to do such roles. The roles need not be lead roles, but should have depth and substance," he said.
Kunchacko Boban has a number of opportunities that include a new venture by debutante Aashiq Abu with Mammootty and cricketer Sreeshanth in lead roles. This movie too will start shooting by this year end. He also has plans to revive his ancestral production house 'Udhaya' which was once the biggest banner in Malayalam.