TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The star's fan club, along with NIIMS (Noorul Islam Institute of Medical Sciences) Hospital at Thiruvananthapuram, is funding at least one hundred heart surgeries for poor patients this year.
Last Sunday evening, Kochi saw the inauguration of the free heart surgery programme at NIIMS. Mammootty, is the programme's brand ambassador and his fan club is to raise funds for the cause
Mammootty Fans and Welfare Association, the driving force behind this campaign, is the pioneer behind such programmes in the state. Earlier in 2006, the association sponsored a free eye check-up and donation campaign in the state, partnered with the same hospital group.