TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Earlier, Annan Thampi, a complete entertainer with Mammootty playing a double role, had fetched an opening record collection of Rs. 2 crores from its four-day run from 75 centres. Mammootty attributed the movie's success to the fact that it was released even in small towns and cities.
Now it is becoming a new trend in the industry that any big film should be released in the maximum number of screens possible, since the B&C theatres are bringing in additional audiences to theatres. This will also cause a dent in the piracy market, because people watch latest films in the theatre itself, Mammootty said.
The superstar is currently working for four movies -- Vande Matharam (a Tamil-Malayalam bilingual film with Arjun), Parunthu, Twenty:20 and Pazhassi Raja. He is confident of the success of these forthcoming movies. But the most-awaited project by the actor himself is Pazhassi Raja, where he plays the title role of the 18th century king who fought the British in the jungles of Wayanad in Kerala. "I am really excited about Pazhassi Raja. The film is expected to be released late this year," he said.