TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Mammootty, who is a well-known leftist and the chairman of the party-owned TV channel, cancelled a shoot to participate in the function. He said that the book reflects the history and political scenario of the country.
The book was originally released in March by the former President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam in Delhi. The 980-page book documents the rise of Mr. Advani, right from his first political initiation as a Swayamsevak of the RSS to Deputy Prime Minister in the NDA Government.
Referring to the book, Mammootty, who seemed to have read it, said that 60 per cent of our budget was utilized for military purposes due to Indo-Pak clashes. If relations between the two countries had been good, it could have been utilized for the people. We are independent only politically, he added.
Mammootty wished Advaniji all the best for his future endeavours. Kerala revenue minister K.M. Mani, former minister O. Rajagopal and Bharathiya Vicharakendram director P. Parameshwaran were present on the occasion.